Some scribbles and a Start!!!


  Creating my new blog in the Blogger today. Well, I had a blog in Wordpress, where I use to write a post once in every 15days. Because of some personal commitments, I had to leave it behind as I had some other important tasks to focus on. 


     Had I continued the blog long back, I would have been much confident enough to post something today. But I still believe that "Today, is still not late". Having said this, I am trying to create another blog now considering this as my first post.


Well, I wouldnt be discussing much about me here today as I am quite not sure what would I be posting for. Well, I have few ideas in mind which needs to have a second and  third thoughts before being posted. However, I am just happy to be announcing that I had hit the first step in  the blogging world. Hoping to be a regular blogger  and posting new ideas and thoughts in the coming days and years.


Yours lovingly,

Rashmi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 more days !!!!!

More to learn from the movie "Mili"

Your impact matters...